Moscow Takeover: Crispy Crust Recs Night with Eskei83 & Drunken Masters
Today, ladies and gentlemen, the Drunken Masters and Eskei83 are setting up shop in Moscow’s Gipsy Club to introduce some Crispy Crust flavor to the population of Russia’s capital.
The operators of the club stated that, since it is halloween, guests should feel free to appear dressed up, but that they should refrain from putting on make up as it will dissolve within minutes of the DJs taking the decks.
Eskei83 and the Drunken Masters will be supported by local heroes General Mike and Andys who will only add to what will undoubtedly be a bass brouhaha likely to rob Vlad and his entire staff at the Kreml of their sleep.
Men, women and children are advised to take a last good look at their beards, because tonight at the Crispy Crust Recs Night they will receive a clean shave of a lifetime.
By the way: did you know that pizza with vodka sauce has become a big thing in the past years? All you have to do is add some vodka and cream cheese to your tomato base, et voila! Try it! It’s tasty!
Here’s a recipe, courtesy of Ifyoucanmakethatyoucanmakethis:
(1 lot of pizza dough on a tray)
1 medium onion
1 can plum tomatoes
1 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp vodka
½ ball mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper
– Dice the onion, season and fry in a splash of olive oil over a gentle heat until the onions are soft and sweet – about 15 minutes
– Add the tomatoes, and chop up so that they make a sauce (or you can use chopped tomatoes). Add the vodka and reduce the heat to a low simmer for five minutes, so that the sauce can reduce and thicken. For a very smooth sauce blend with a stick blender
– Preheat the oven to 450f (that’s about 230 degrees)
– Stir in the cream cheese and check the seasoning. Let the sauce cool down for about 5 minutes
– Top the pizza base with the sauce and tear the cheese over the top
– Cook for 8 – 12 mins depending on the thickness of the crust, until the cheese has melted and the base is crisp